It is a matter of history that when the Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces, General Dwight Eisenhower, found the victims of the death camps he ordered all possible photographs to be taken, and for the German people from surrounding villages to be ushered through the camps and even made to bury the dead.
He did this because he said in words to this effect:
'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses - because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'
This week, the UK debated whether to remove from its school curriculum because it 'offends' the Muslim population which claims it never occurred. It is not removed as yet.. However, this is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving into it.
It is now more than 60 years after the Second World War in Europe ended. This e-mail is being sent as a memorial chain, in memory of the, six million Jews, 20 million Russians, 10 million Christians, and 1,900 Catholic priests Who were 'murdered, raped, burned, starved, beaten, experimented on and humiliated' while many in the world looked the other way!
Now, more than ever, with Iran , among others, claiming the Holocaust to be 'a myth,' it is imperative to make sure the world never forgets.
This message (e-mail) is intended to reach 400 million people! Be a link in the memorial chain and help distribute this around the world.
How many years will it be before the attack on the World Trade Center
because it offends some Muslim???
පහත ලියුම් කවර icon එක click කර මිතුරන් සියල්ලට මෙම පණිවිඩය යවන්න
- Home - නිවස
- Killing Mahaa Sanga - අභිරහස් සංඝ ඝාතන
- Muslim Attacks - අපට එරෙහි මුස්ලිම් ප්රහාර 168
- These might save us - ආගමට ජාතියට ආදරේ අයට පමණයි.
- Muslims : Cancer of the World - ළොවෙහිම පිළිලය:...
- Halaal Sri Lanka - උලමා, මව්බිම හලාල් කරන්නෙ මෙහෙම...
- Songs - ඉරාජ් ගේ අහිංසක ගීතයට මුස්ලිම් විරෝධය
- Movies - හද කකියවන චිත්රපට
- Mind of a Muslim - මුස්ලිම් මනස සිංහලෙන්
- Role of the Church - පල්ලියේ වැඩ කිඩ (චිත්රපට සහි...
- Other sites - හෙළයන්ගෙ වීරකම්